COVID-19 Health and Safety
The health and safety of our guests, employees and partners are top of mind. As we navigate through COVID-19, we want you to rest assured knowing that Armando's is inline with health requirements mandated by the government of Canada. Furthermore, we are following updates and guidelines provided by the Public Health Ministry of Canada to ensure we keep you and our employees safe and healthy. Specifically, we continue to implement the following ongoing health and safety procedures in our restaurants:
- Proper and frequent sanitization of all frequently touched surfaces in guest areas
- Proper and frequent sanitization of all equipment, utensils and surfaces in food preparation and service areas
- Proper and frequent handwashing using soap and water
- Use of gloves when handling food
- Employees exhibiting any signs or symptoms of sickness are prohibited from working
In addition, we are temporarily modifying various service procedures to reduce touchpoints and cross-contact as an increased precautionary measure and to reassure safety. Canada Health asks that patrons not visit restaurants if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have knowingly been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who displayed COVID-19 symptoms. Furthermore, they mandate that you remain seated at your table unless leaving or going to the washroom and that you do gather at other tables.
We ask patrons to help us with the following:
- We encourage contactless payment when possible
- Limit 2 guests at a time in washrooms
- Wear masks when not seated at your table
We will continue to monitor information and follow the guidelines from public health officials to help minimize any risk to our guests and employees and to help keep our community safe. On behalf of our staff and families, thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty.